North Shore Shark Adventures
Join the friendly crew of the Kailolo II for an exciting shark cage tour in the waters off Oahu's North Shore. Departing from the Haleiwa Small Boat Harbor, you'll cruise around three miles offshore. Keep an eye out for dolphins and flying fish which are often times seen along the way. Once you reach the shark grounds, you’ll be outfitted with a mask and snorkel. The shark cage will be floating on the water's surface for the entire during of this adventure. No diving experience is necessary.
This is your chance to see a variety of sharks up close and to learn more about these fascinating marine animals. Shark species that frequent these waters include sandbar sharks, Galapagos sharks and grey reef sharks ranging in size from 5 to 15 feet. Sometimes tiger and hammerhead sharks are seen as well.
If you have friends or family members who do not wish to get into the shark cage, no problem. They can come along as a rider for a reduced price.
- Exciting shark cage tour off Oahu's North Shore
- See sharks up close from within a shark cage
- Plenty of great underwater photo opportunities
- Snorkel and mask are provided (but you may also bring your own)
Please note: Infants are allowed on this tour.
However, we must have a credit card number to put on file. If for some
reason the infant does not attend, a $85 charge is applied. You are also
required to call to make that reservation.
See Sharks Up Close
See Sharks Up Close
View From Boat
Exiting Shark Cage
Cage Next to Boat
Shark Tour Boat
- Where and When:
- Haleiwa Harbor
Slip 35 View Map
If you're driving out yourself: Drive time from Waikiki to Haleiwa Harbor is about 1.5 hours.
If you selected roundtrip transportation from Waikiki (additional fee applies): Pick-up times from Waikiki hotels are at approximately 7:00 am, 9:00 am and 11:00 am.
- If booking an infant (2 and under) a credit card number is required on file. If for some reason the infant does not attend a $85.00 charge is applied. Please also call for reservations with infants attending.
- Special Notes:
- Military discount only applies to those who are active. This does not include retired or ex-military. Active military / Kama'aina discount is also eligible for students. Must be able to show high school or college ID.
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily
- 2 hours
- Kailolo II, a 42-foot aluminum boat with a swim step on the transom of the boat