What Are the Top Activities on Oahu?
When you finally get to Oahu, what are you most looking forward to seeing and doing? Is it the North Shore’s beaches that have your attention, or perhaps exploring historic downtown Honolulu? The South Shore features so many incredible lookout points and landmarks to check out, and the mountains offer hidden features that are begging to be explored. The ocean is the place where most of the action is at, while the activities that you can join showcase the very best of the island. So, what are the top activities on Oahu?
Top Activities on Oahu
- Pearl Harbor History Tours
- Circle Island Sightseeing Adventures
- Authentic Hawaiian Luaus
- Sunset Dinner Cruises
- Helicopter Tours
- Snorkeling Adventures
- Kualoa Ranch Adventures
- Historic Downtown Honolulu Tours
- Deep Sea Fishing Adventures
- Swimming with Dolphins
- Diving with Sharks on Oahu’s North Shore
- Hiking and Nature Tours
- Coral Crater Adventure Park
- Inter-Island Tours and Adventures
- Parasailing along Waikiki Beach
- A Day at the Polynesian Cultural Center
- Sea Life Park
- Skydiving on Oahu’s North Shore
- Surf Lessons from Local Pros
- Zipline Adventures
Due to the high volume of visitors traveling to Hawaii year round, our Hawaii tours and activities sell out quickly. In many cases, tours sell out weeks or months in advance. To ensure your spots on tour, we recommend reserving your tours today. Call our office or book online to take advantage of our low price guarantee today.